Information from the NHS:
- My child has symptoms that could be COVID=19. What should I do?
- A member of my household has symptoms of COVID-19. Can my child attend school?
- What will happen if the result is negative for my child or for a member of staff?
- I have heard that a child who was in my child’s class is being tested for COVID-19. Do I need to do anything?
- I have heard that a teacher/staff member/pupil was at school with symptoms today. What should I do?
AND 13 more questions….
Click the link below to view/download the NHS Factsheet.